Monday, June 16, 2008

Nightdancing


Nightdancing
Originally uploaded by julabug05
Nightdancing, by Elizabeth Garner was such an interesting book. The imagery she used was so fabulous that I just had to make a page after it. As a matter of fact, I think I'm going to make it a habit to make a page for every book I read. That would be especially wise for me since I have the memory of a Goldfish. I could use it both to reference to if I want to recommend a book, but also for those many times when I want to tell someone about a certain story but can't remember for the life of me the name of the book or the author :)

2 comments:

an_age_of_dreams said...

I was wondering where you went! I went ahead and made a blog here, so maybe I will just switch over, too. Xanga has been kind of dead lately.

Consider Nightdancing added to my list of things to read.

Nicole Evans said...

I too was wondering where you went! I have a Blogger account too.. but I deleted all my blogs here.. :( .. I was considering creating a new one just for sewing.. eh..

Glad I found you though!